L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course
L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course in Bolton, Manchester and North West
Course: L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course
Qualification: Domestic Electrical Installer
Duration: 4 days
Exam: Multiple choice exam and practical testing
Price: £780 inc VAT L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course
Materials Required: IET Electricians Guide to the Building Regulations
Our L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course provides training and guidance for anyone undertaking domestic wiring installation. Candidates should have some working knowledge of electrical installations in a domestic environment, but those with a breadth of theoretical knowledge may be suitable for the course also.
Changes which took effect in January 2005 mean that all new electrical work undertaken in a domestic setting must comply with Part P of the Building Regulations in England and Wales. In practice this means that all work should ideally comply to the British Standard BS 7671 Wiring Regulations, and be subject to inspection and testing to the standard of these regulations. To implement these changes the Government gave several approved professional bodies the power to award ‘competent person’ status to electrical professionals. Competent person status means that an individual may self-certify work that they carry out, meaning that householders do not have to report every instance of notifiable work to their local building control authority. Our EAL course, as part of the registered Part P Scheme, confers ‘competent person’ status on those who undertake and pass it.
Wyre Associates offers you or your staff the opportunity to undertake your L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers Course under the tuition of fully qualified and experienced electricians still active in the electrical sector.
The L2 Certificate for Domestic Installers (Part P) Course is:
- Suitable for those currently working in the domestic sector
- A comprehensive course for those with some working knowledge of domestic installation
Who Can Take the Electrical Installer (Part P) Course?
Electricians currently working in the domestic sector, whether contracted or self-employed.
Why Choose Wyre Associates?
- We offer all of our learners the opportunity to study in a group setting at our excellent training centre
- Both options give learners access to our fully trained and highly experienced tutors, whose knowledge of Part P domestic installation is both theoretical and practical because all of our tutors still regularly work in the electrical installation industry and have ‘competent person’ status.
- All learners are offered extra support via email from their tutor when they are revising for their exam, a learning tool that has been given a big thumbs up by people who have taken their Part P exam with us.
- There are also past papers available through our website which means you can get in some extra practice before facing your exam paper.
- Our home study option means that people who are working the frequently long and irregular hours of an electrician can fit their study time in when it suits them, making our courses suitable for even those with a very small amount of time to devote to studying.
- We offer individual places, but can also cater for large groups so we’re a good choice for everyone from the self-employed to local councils and large installation companies.
- Feedback from our learners has consistently told us that the course is clearly explained and well taught, and that our tutors are extremely helpful and well informed.
- Finally we’d like you to know that we have a 100% pass rate with this course, an excellent result for our learners and for us!
We have a 100% pass rate on this course!APPLY NOW