Many people assume that the 18th Edition course will contain lots of extra content, however in reality it will still remain very similar to the current 17th Edition course with some changes. At WA Electrical Engineer Training we still expect the course will be delivered over 3 days. The key thing about the wiring regulation course is that it is focused on how to navigate the regulations.
Topics currently covered on the course will still be included:
- Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
What are the key changes we expect in the 18th Edition?
At present changes from draft one of the 18th Edition are:
- Protection against overvoltage’s
- Protection against fire
- Electrical Embedded heating
- Energy efficiency
Be aware of false courses.
For more info and reserve a place contact us.